The WL54-CF is an IEEE802.11g + b compatible wireless CompactFlash Card. It provides superior performance, and is interoperable within a mixed mode network (802.11b and 802.11g).
The WL54-CF is backwards compatible with all 802.11b and 802.11b+ wireless equipment, making it a seamless integrator for the most popular wireless networks. In addition, this all-new CF Card provides a higher transfer rate up to 54Mbps for today's high-speed broadband connections.
The WL54-CF allows you to take full advantage of your PDA's mobility with access to real-time information and online services anytime anywhere. It slides into any available slot, allowing you to wirelessly connect to your network.
- Lower power consumption
- Connect up to 54Mbps
- Works with most existing 802.11g/b network infrastructures
- Capable of up to 256-Bit WEP Encryption
- Secure 64-bit/128-bit WEP, 802.11i, TKIP, AES (WinCE, Linux) encryption
- Supports WinCE 4.2 and WM 5.0 (Pocket PC 2003 and above)
- Easy to install and configure
- Microsoft Windows Mobile WM5.0, WinCE4.2/4.1, Pocket PC 2003/2003SE (ARM based CPU only).
- Linux supports for OEM project only. Please contact Sales.
- Windows XP Support WL54-CF revision 1.0 and 2.x. Added WPA/WPA2 securities support for WL54-CF on Windows XP SP2.
- Windows Mobile 6.x/5.x (ARM based CPU only)
- Windows WinCE 4.2 (ARM based CPU only)
- Microsoft Windows WinCE 4.1 (ARM based CPU only)
- Microsoft Windows WinCE 4.1 (ARM based CPU only) Release Note: v2.15 - Fixed 802.11n router not able to detect correctly. v2.10 - Fixed some handheld scanner missing wireless tab when device is out of wireless range.
- Windows Pocket PC 2003/2003SE Release Note: Fixed 802.11n router not able to detect correctly.