AmbiCom WL54-SDIO Wireless LAN Card is a compact size wireless card for the SDIO capable PDAs, and other SDIO compatible mobile computing device using Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 and Windows Mobile 5.0 operating system. The card is designed in the concept to get friendly with battery. When connected to a WLAN, the card is typically in listening mode except when in the short period of time when packets being transmitted and received. That means your battery life will be maximized.
Using the built-in Microsoft's Wireless Zero Configuration Tools in latest PDAs, your new WL54-SDIO is never been easier to connect to the wireless network. AmbiCom WL54-SDIO is simple to use and Microsoft's Wireless Zero Configuration provides a quick wireless configuring for the wireless card. Just slide it into the SDIO slot of your PDA and enjoy network access, while retaining true mobility and longer battery life.
In addition to the slim and ultra lightweight SD design, the Wireless SD Card also features secure data transfer and full privacy, exceptional range and data rate, and meets WiFi certification standards for total interoperability with other 802.11b/g equipment. Now you can stay connected anywhere anytime.
- Slim and ultra lightweight SD form factor design
- Fast 54Mbps connection # Wireless access to networks share resources** from anywhere beyond the PDA
- Backward compatible with 802.11b network
- Auto roaming
- Low CPU utilization
- Fallback rate algorithm that sets the optimum transmission rate
- Supports Microsoft Windows Mobile 4.x & 5.x. (Pocket PC 2003 or above)
- Supports Palm Treo 700w Smartphone (Microsoft Windows Mobile 18.104.22.168 Pocket PC Phone Edition)
- Support 64-bit/128-bit WEP, 802.11i, TKIP, AES and 802.1x security**
- Windows Mobile 2003/2003SE (Windows CE 4.x), Windows Mobile 5.0 (Windows CE 5.0), Garmin M3, Palm Treo 700Wx (Window Based) with SDIO slot
**Required additional third-party software for certain PDA model Compatible PDA Device. Please check with your PDA manufacturer for more details.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 4.2/5.0 (Pocket PC 2003/2003SE)